GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a Lead Technical Product Manager to run our Design Systems and Libraries platform team. On the Design System and Libraries team, you’ll guide the vision for (and support the quality execution of) the system, foundations, and tools that empower our product designers and engineers to build high-quality, well-designed experiences.
The right candidate will be well-versed and have experience implementing design systems and platform libraries used by medium to large-scale design and engineering teams. You’re a strategic thinker who can leverage both quantitative and qualitative data to inform your roadmap, and you have a knack for identifying both quick wins and big bets. You thrive on cross-functional collaboration and are excited to partner with design, marketing, engineering, and product leadership.
You’re comfortable with a high degree of complexity and excel at communicating with different teams, including diving into technical implementation details with engineering partners. You know how to scope and develop a strategy to launch design system elements consistently and quickly based on your understanding of company priorities.
- Detail, evolve and lead the Design Systems and Platform Libraries team’s vision and mission, building strategies and systems impacting our patient and provider products
- Define and deliver a compelling roadmap based on customer needs and strategic opportunities for the Design System and Libraries team
- Drive a lean product development team with an emphasis on reducing waste, speeding up delivery, and our internal customer value
- Partner with engineering and product leaders to set strategic priorities, define product goals, and ensure that products are built on time and in a product excellent way
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ship an excellent product with thoughtful success metrics
- Form strategic partnerships with teams across all groups to ensure a successful rollout of system changes, including the prioritization, sequencing, and adoption of the design system in addition to what you directly ship on the Design System and Libraries team
- Establish delivery cadence and a scalable process to grow and maintain a high-quality, shared platform
Skills and Requirements:
- 7+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Experience with ambiguity and ensuring engineers, designers, and cross-functional partners have appropriate information and clear direction
- You’re a thoughtful and effective leader who can set priorities, own a roadmap, and maximize customer value at scale
- Has worked with partners to set a testing plan to ensure there are the right mechanisms for detecting and testing all solutions before a release
- Experience with and understanding of design systems or horizontal platform teams
- Confidence in advocating for and sharing user-centered design principles
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.