The Lead Product Manager, Profile works within the Parks Digital Platforms product organization and partners with key stakeholders to inform product strategy, concept development, and implement programs to expand and deepen Guest Profile capabilities within DPEP Technology & Digital websites and mobile applications. The Lead Product Manager will be the main product owner for implementing profile capabilities and collaborate with identity and profile management partners across The Walt Disney Corporation to ensure that the DPEP Guest profile integrates with Guest-facing profile plans in every organization at Disney. You will work with product strategy, legal, privacy, information security, design, analytics, development, marketing and commercial strategy, and leadership teams to take DPEP profile capabilities to the next level.
You will have experience managing guest profile technology and personalization on owned and operated websites/apps at massive, global scale (> 100 Million users in > 50 countries). You will be collaborative and able to work in a matrixed organization with different partners, while combining a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality deliverables.
You will report to Manager - Product Management.
The Lead Product Manager owns product delivery of the DPEP profile service from end-to-end, translating marketing, operational, and business goals into detailed product requirements and executable sustainment tactics.
- Represent DPEP profile strategy and roadmap in dialog with cross-functional partner teams
- Work with DPEP leadership, team members and internal partners to create a prioritized product product roadmap while managing expectations of external partners
- Use insights from user research, focus groups, behavioral analytics and direct Guest feedback to inform a data-driven process of user story creation and prioritization
- Use critical thinking to get to the root of product issues, executive questions, etc. and can provide a strategic analysis and recommendation
- Translate product concepts into user stories, epics, requirement documents, test cases and acceptance criteria, and contributes to launch and go-to-market efforts
- Ensure appropriate approval of essential deliverables with DPEP Technology & Digital teams and partners, including legal, privacy and security teams
- Resolve (or escalate) blockers, issues and change in strategic direction that could impair team's ability to meet strategic launch dates or impact scope/budget
Basic Qualifications :
- 6+ years of progressive product management experience within a large, matrixed organization
- Experience identifying and addressing technical, user and business issues in a organization
- Experience with multiple development methodologies, especially Scrum and Agile variants
- Demonstrated international profile leadership experience, navigating overlapping and conflicting privacy, data use, and personalization models
- Work with distributed teams with varying/flexible work hours
Required Education :
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent