Lead Product Manager at ADP
ADP is hiring a Lead Product Manager, Shared Services
- Are you sick of working on projects that aren't solving real problems? At ADP we pay 1 in 6 of every American each pay cycle. The changes we make impact millions of people, every day.
- Are you tenacious, curious, and passionate? It takes real grit and a special kind of leadership to help transform instead of just build. If you're ready for the next challenge, this is it.
- Do you want to work with some of the most passionate people and diverse teams around the world? We have people from every age range and every background. The people here are what make ADP special, you'll see that right away.
Let's invent the future together. What are you working for? #HelloWork
First things first: At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in cultivating a down-to-earth culture where ideas are welcomed, and innovation is encouraged. The result? We're changing the world of work with our HR solutions that help companies of all sizes focus less on work and more on success.
In this role, you will be collaborating on shared services and experiences for Smart Compliance; APD's portal and platform for automating the complexities of employment tax, wage garnishments, tax credits and other compliance services. This role will be critical in driving self-service experiences that are easy and simple to use.
We're looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. You will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers, software development teams, and business stakeholders on compliance solutions.
To thrive in this product career, you'll need to be self-managing, bold, brave, and passionate about creating great products. You'll understand that a user-led design approach is a must and that the best products come out of collaboration with many different people. Our best product people are excited to forge relationships with different internal teams and clients while striving to create the very best product for our users.
Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Seeking input from many sources and avenues is second nature to you, and you're not afraid to try out numerous ideas even if some might fail. You are confident enough to throw out what doesn't work and start again if it means a better product. You're always thinking about the next differentiating feature and how to do things better than competitors. You love evangelising about your product and communicate with confidence.
Your solid experience in commercial software products or cloud-based solutions building and delivering enterprise-level applications will set you up for success. You understand the end-to-end product development cycle and deliver products that satisfy a diverse list of global stakeholders. You communicate progress to them and provide great products using agile methodology. As part of our team, you'll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what's next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Here's what you can expect on a typical day:
- Product Leadership and Impact. You'll work positively with many teams to creatively solve problems independently, with a moderate level of guidance and direction. You can adapt to shifting priorities and cope with ambiguity. You will be converting strategy into action with measurable results.
- Product Strategy and Go-to-Market. You'll articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap and serve as the central resource during the product development lifecycle. You will be involved in market analysis activities that help drive market requirements and deliver innovative product solutions. You'll help lead product launch activities and ongoing market-facing support. You'll ensure the development and execution of the product is in line with the product road map and vision. You will support go-to-market solutions, obsess over the customer experience journey, and measure product effectiveness – seeking to continually improve.
- Scrums. You'll participate in scrum ceremonies. Our developers are responsible for making your product ideas come alive, and so we collaborate every day.
- Requirement. You'll leverage usability studies, business and product usage data, external industry tends, and metrics to prioritize and document product functionality and manage backlogs. You'll understand the influence clients, the market, ADP's goals, and the future of tech have on your products.
- Relationships. You'll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders worldwide and ensure everyone is in this together and communicates most appropriately.
- Collaborate. With developers, other product managers, and UX teams, amongst others, to continually drive innovation and make the product the best it can be. You'll collaborate with marketing, sales and service on the development of product positioning, demo design, training courses, sales collateral, etc. to ensure that business objectives are achieved.
- Exciting ones. We're working on products with tech we've never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we'll rely on you to decide on priorities for the development team while keeping both users and the strategic direction of the product in mind.
- Experience. You have 8-12 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
To Succeed in this role:
- You'll have a Bachelor's degree OR equivalent
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
EXAMPLE: Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY (ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.