Lead Product Manager at Culture Amp (Remote)
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 5,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com.
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you.
How you can help make a better world of work
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to support new growth initiatives and increase the impact of our core employee engagement product. In this role, you’ll be working with Product Managers to identify the strongest short-term and long-term levers for customer growth, and ensuring that our customer-facing teams are active participants in the process of shaping future growth-oriented features and improvements.
As part of this team of amazing humans:
- Work with cross-functional leadership to define a long-term strategy for customer growth for this product
- Ensure that the team has a balanced portfolio of short-term wins and longer-term bets for customer expansion and loyalty
- Develop clear, well-founded opinions about the value we can deliver to our customers – in our different segments and markets, and for the different user types within those companies
- Work closely with members of our Support, Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure cross-business support for growth-oriented product investments
- Support Product Managers to discover and deliver high confidence product changes that are convincingly linked with growth opportunities
We would love it if you have:
- A passion for leadership and the ability to mentor and guide a small team of Product Manager
- A wealth of Product Management experience with a love for all things innovation, you’re naturally curious and thrive when it comes to using your creativity to develop new ideas
- The ability to put those creative ideas and concepts into action, you know how to drive results
What we offer:
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
MacBooks for you to do your best work
Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
Excellent parental leave and in work support programme
Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!