DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
We’re looking for a world-class product leader to join a fast-paced and transformational company to own and manage our consumer-facing web and mobile applications. You will have full responsibility for a product facing millions of users.
Are you ready to be a part of our exploding growth? If you are a product manager that has a strong technical background with experience building large consumer-facing applications and have knowledge of distributed systems, then we’d be thrilled to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our consumer-facing web application
- Define goals for business metrics and platform health. Carry out roadmap initiatives to reach those goals.
- Become a subject matter expert for our web, iOS, and Android products and possess a thorough knowledge of platform-specific capabilities
- Drive roadmap prioritization and planning
- Create go-to-market strategies for new product offerings
- Define epic and user story requirements and acceptance criteria for both technical and non-technical requirements
- Partner with internal and external consumers to improve our products
- Collaborate with engineers, data scientists, data analysts, marketing, and other cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for growth
- Build, test, and ship product experiments
- Draw inferences from data and create strategies
- Measure impact of your work, monitor, and report
- Manage cross-team dependencies
- Build instrumentation, monitoring, and evaluation capabilities to create better products
- Communicate to team, stakeholders, clients, and vendors effectively
- Recognize and communicate risks/concerns
- Partner up with Engineering Managers to oversee multiple engineering teams
- Create and document processes to increase team productivity
- Support in hiring, onboarding, and coaching
- Create best practices for other product managers to follow
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of product management experience at fast growing consumer web or mobile apps companies with increasing responsibilities
- Technical degree in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent or you have professional experience working as a software engineer, QA engineer, data analyst, etc is a big PLUS.
- Demonstrated to be a strong Systems Thinker and can decompose complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Experience applying machine learning technologies to large-scale problems
- Ability to execute against clearly defined goals both tactically and strategically
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses clearly and effectively
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business initiatives that deliver results with minimal guidance
- Analytical skills and can run your own SQL queries
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- You have worked in an Agile environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.