Lead Product Manager, Investments at Chainalysis
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We’re known for building trust in the cryptocurrency industry as the leading provider of software that enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering. Our work is only becoming more important as cryptocurrency enters the mainstream.
We are looking for a self-motivated strategic product leader to lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software in a new market: to catalyse billion-dollar investments in cryptocurrency assets, companies, and products as finance, and therefore financial data, moves to the blockchain.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- You have once or twice predicted how the crypto market will move based on the product
- You would have done in-depth customer research and deeply understood our customers’ problems and have translated these pain-points into a comprehensive product strategy
- You would have taken initiative amidst an often ambiguous environment to drive progress on a complex customer problem
- You would have worked with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- You have set clear OKRs for the team, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs. You understand the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs.
- You have successfully presented long-term plans to senior leadership and got their buy-in to execute on a long-term plan.
- You have created frameworks for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs.
- You have established build-measure-learn loops, and experimentation in product
A background like this helps:
- Minimum 5-10 years of work experience, minimum 3-5 years of product management experience with proven results.
- Own your product and initiatives from start to finish by making decisions based on data and intuition to push projects to completion. Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results.
- Track record of managing complex product development cycles and working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize projects (ideation to launch) while keeping a key focus on improving metrics
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession.
- An ownership mindset - acts and makes decisions on behalf of the company, not just the team. Never heard of the words “not my job”.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Deep analytical expertise and experience in building data products or products with a data component.
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience in financial data products
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data
- You are passionate about the art and science of transforming data into insights
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.