GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who is passionate about creating world-class consumer experiences and seeks to empathize with our users through the entirety of their healthcare journey. As the first PM for the GoodRx E-Commerce product, you’ll work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing, customer support, and external partners to define, communicate, and execute on a product roadmap to build a world-class consumer experience bringing together our existing home delivery products and an expanding portfolio of consumer offerings. We’re looking for someone who can step into a leadership role and are open to leveling based on experience and skill set.
If you enjoy the challenge of owning complex user problems and working across multiple functions to deliver elegant solutions in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you.
- Define goals and success with clear & measurable objectives and key results.
- Develop your product roadmap and build alignment across product/design/engineering teams, cross-functional partners (e.g., marketing, customer support, operations, finance), and the leadership/executive team.
- Create well-scoped requirements and prioritize work for teams of designers, engineers, and data analysts.
- Execute on product commitments effectively to consistently deliver meaningful business impact.
- Work with data analysts and user research to generate actionable quantitative and qualitative insights that inform your product roadmap.
- Conduct continuous experimentation to validate new hypotheses and move the needle on your product’s KPIs.
- Collaborate with other PMs working on the GoodRx consumer platform to resolve dependencies and identify opportunities for synergy across product areas.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience building consumer-facing e-commerce products
- Experience managing external engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Strong go-to-market instincts
- Demonstrated ability to deliver large-scale product features and improvements
- Proven ability to present your team’s work to senior management/executive teams
- Keen curiosity in the GoodRx user and deep empathy for their needs
- Data-driven by default, with demonstrated proficiency using analytics and A/B testing tools such as Amplitude, Looker, and Optimizely
- Ability to navigate ambiguity as we're solving brand-new problems in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to explore and own initiatives outside the scope of your product area
- A humble, collaborative, and team-first spirit
- Passion for healthcare and the GoodRx mission
- Experience working in the direct-to-consumer health tech space
- Experience working with external suppliers / vendors
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.