LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day? Do you want to join a high growth business and thrive working across engineering, product, finance, business operations, and commercial teams to build solutions that take our product suite to the next level? Then come join us!
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager who will own and drive a significant portion of the roadmap, vision, and evolution of LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace. LiveRamp’s Data Marketplace connects the world’s most sophisticated data buyers to trusted, people-based data sources to power every marketing use case and channel.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savviness, a strong strategic vision, and the leadership skills and drive to make that vision a reality. The idea of “innovation through evolution” resonates strongly with you. You are a change agent and mentor to your team and peers. You enjoy spending time in the market with customers and prospects to understand their challenges, then interact with architects, engineers, UX, CSM, and commercial leads to deliver solutions that drive outcomes for your customers. You are passionate about data and the tremendous opportunity for it to power transformation and improved customer experience. This passion is visible in your work, both the solutions you manage and the team you collaborate with.
The role extends from the user experience of existing functionality to developing new offerings, features to be exposed via API and UI. The role requires a candidate with the ability to do in-depth conceptual thinking and to understand data workflows to build solutions that cater to the needs of different types of users across multiple verticals
This role may be remote but will require travel to San Francisco (HQ).
Successful candidates will:
- Collaborate with x-functional leaders to define a clear and measurable product strategy
- Understand customer needs and use them to inform clear product priorities
- Take accountability for delivering against a roadmap, leveraging product management and Agile development best practices
- Obsess about customer needs: Amplify LiveRamp’s market and customer engagement by serving as a product expert and customer advocate for Data Marketplace, staying closely in tune with supplier personas
- Define Data Marketplace vision: Leverage industry expertise and partner with product leadership to define the future state of our product and business.
- Serve as an Agile Product Owner, following LiveRamp’s PDLC. Prioritize business problems into actionable, achievable, and traceable business outcomes, including the creation of OKRs, Epics, Features/User Stories
- Deliver Engineering solutions: Drive excitement and partner closely with Engineering to define and deliver ingestion partner needs, tools, and technical requirements.
- Create alignment on priority and approach: Drive alignment on how Data Marketplace workflows and tools are defined and deployed.
- Work with Commercial Leaders (Sales, Marketing, Ops) to understand customer needs, market trends and to align on product roadmap
- Work with Engineering Leadership to build technology that maximizes customer value and creates the desired customer experience
- Work with various other functions to deliver product and revenue end-to-end, e.g., Product Marketing, Legal, Operations
- Express an interest in business objectives, especially margins, customer retention, YoY growth, CSAT, and new revenue opportunities
- Participate in industry groups as an advocate for LiveRamp and our customers
You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with outstanding time management skills. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to establish rapport and credibility with a wide variety of new and existing clients and internal stakeholders at varying levels of the organization.
- You have 5+ years of professional work experience in Product Management, with recent years within AdTech, MarTech or adjacent technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical field, or equivalent experience.
- Track record of success in the full lifecycle of product management. Includes both product strategy and execution, from defining customer needs to defining clear user stories, priorities, engineering delivery and go-to-market.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions)
- You can guide both strategy and execution and you’re comfortable talking to an executive one minute and an engineer the next.
- You are data-driven; you live and breathe end-user data to inform engagement and adoption methods.
- You can manage, simplify, and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
- Customer focus. Experience working closely with sales, SVP/C suite as well as specific partnerships to clearly define customer needs and product opportunities.
- Experience with adtech workflows involving data providers, brands, agencies, platforms (CDPs, DMPs)
- Track record of successfully launching and scaling SaaS and PaaS platforms across markets.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco (other locations or remote will also be considered for the ideal candidate)
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.