Inbound Product Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is looking for a product manager to join our Mobile Platform team.
Following the acquisitions of Sky Giraffe, Qlue, Parlo and Appsee, ServiceNow is heavily investing in the Mobile Platform and growing the team to offer a market leading enterprise application platform. ServiceNow’s Mobile Platform allows customers to quickly design, build, customize, and deploy business native mobile apps to accomplish custom business flows with little to no coding and produce working apps that they can download, open, and start using in hours or less.
This is an opportunity to join the team in an essential role. This is a unique opportunity where you will work with alongside internal stakeholders and key Partners to determine crucial areas of investment in the mobile user experience by reimagining how work gets done, driving innovative consumer grade mobile experiences that will enable our customers to work more efficiently than ever before.
Come join our rapidly growing Mobile Platform team and help us reshape business mobile apps delivery and define the future of ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with our Partners to identify key areas of investment in Mobile
- Develop and communicate product priorities and build consensus
- Work closely with design in crafting simple, elegant, impactful experiences
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products around growth, engagement, retention and monetization
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years of hands-on software product management experience
- Experience defining, building and shipping multi-platform consumer-oriented mobile products
- Deep understanding of iOS and Android mobile experience
- Deep understanding of platform conventions on iOS and Android
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Business Development
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.