Cloud Security is top of mind for every security leader within enterprises of any size. Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) is the foundational capability for Cloud Native Security, and the basis for bridging the gap between developers and security teams. This is a senior role for the head of CSPM to drive requirements and capabilities across Datadog and the Cloud Native Security product suite, with management responsibility for PMs distributed across different geographies.
What You’ll Do:
- Define the vision and growth strategy for CSPM and drive the CSPM roadmap as a key part of Cloud Native Security products
- Develop and Grow a team of PMs managing various aspects of the product suite
- Develop and execute Go-To-Market plans and sales strategies
- Work with Engineering, Product Design, Marketing and other functions that are also geographically distributed
- Work with executive leadership to get buy in on strategy and execution
- Deliver business outcomes for CSPM and Cloud Native Security Products
Who You Are:
- Seasoned PM leader with experience in accelerating high growth products
- Domain experience in Cloud Security or related software development area
- Deep understanding of software development process and empathy for engineering
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Managing a team while being hands on and detail oriented
- Exceptional product judgment, and ability to dive into GTM, Pricing, positioning, and all aspects of product development.
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That's okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- Intradepartmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- An inclusive company culture, ability to join our Community Guilds (Datadog employee resource groups)
- Access to Inclusion Talks, our internal panel discussions
- Free, global mental health benefits for employees and dependents age 6+
- Competitive global benefits
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.