ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Finishing our vision for "replacing all productivity apps" by increasing feature parity compared to point solutions
- Revamping onboarding, like verticalizing by function, to shorten the time to activation
- Making the product simpler and easier to use
- Leadership & Management: Directly manage a team of Product Managers
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work with product operations, marketing, and engineering teams to influence and shape the product strategy and roadmap, drive change for key issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, users impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Understand Users & Customers: Formulate an in-depth understanding of problems by customer segment and personas and competitive landscape.
- Manage Resources: Partner with Product Managers and Engineering Managers to ensure resources are aligned to features and features have quality briefs, designs, and project plans to set the scrum teams up for success
- Hold Team Accountable: Collaborate with Product Managers and Engineering managers ensure timely releases
- Support UX Research: Partner with UX research, marketing research, client solutions, and business stakeholders to observe and solicit feedback from consumers and clients.
- Define KPIs: Assess product performance against KPIs and makes corrections to improve performance; create and deliver thoughtful information to influence key market constituents; make end-of-life recommendations for non-performant products.
- Motivate Your Team: Provide motivational leadership to your team and enhance a strong culture of trust and commitment to impact.
- Processes & Best Practices: Create structure for your team to solve ambiguous business problems and partner with cross-functional teams to resolve user experience issues and deliver against shared product outcomes.
- Solve Problems: Shape actionable recommendations about complex issues critically and concisely.
- Project Management: Be prepared to directly manage large projects and coordinate across stakeholders as needed to ensure the right resourcing, execution and communications are in place to deliver meaningful results
- 4+ years experience in Product Management in a design-driven environment.
- 1+ years experience directly managing other product managers.
- Experience driving complex projects or programs with several competing stakeholders.
- Experience in gathering business insights and identifying trends from data, including combination of data from multiple sources.
- Experience influencing stakeholders with data.
- Experience synthesizing and presenting complex information to senior leadership in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and be flexible/nimble.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Cross functional collaboration and negotiation skills.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.