At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs. Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges.
As a Group Product Manager, you will lead a team of PMs and focus on our next stage of growth and innovation. You’ll lead the effort to improve our personalized therapeutic programs & end-user experiences, further increasing our category-leading remission rates.
What you'll do:
- Build, coach, and grow a team of PMs from the ground up, effectively scaling our ability to drive impactful product changes
- Utilize user research, data analysis, clinical insights, and market data to craft and evangelize a product vision that will lead us to a 3x increase in our remission rate
- Lead the product strategy for expansion into additional mental health condition areas, with the aim of increasing our total addressable patient population by 2x
- Guide the team in building new interactive therapy modules, all the way from storyboarding to deployment to users. Increase the total number of cognitive-behavioral techniques in our portfolio by 2x
- Build out a robust experimentation framework, collaborating with Design, Engineering, & Clinical teams, ultimately increasing our experiments deployed per quarter by 3x
- Partner with the Design & Clinical team to identify key user needs, ideate towards creative solutions, and ensure we’re providing users with truly safe & effective digital medicine
What you bring:
- 6+ years of product experience building consumer-facing experiences and 1+ years of managing a small team of product managers
- Balanced leader that can articulate a clear & compelling product vision to rally the team to around, while providing autonomy for direct reports to build & execute
- Shape-shifting to provide tailored coaching, unlocking long-term growth and impact from the PM team
- Egoless ideation, leveraging the collective power of the team to get to the best possible ideas & solutions
- An oracle that can see ahead into the future, helping the team optimize for the long-term and steer past icebergs
- Equipped with the creative zeal and novel problem solving needed to be a pioneer in digital therapeutics
- Communication chameleon, with the ability to seamlessly move between discussions with Engineering, Clinical, Design and Commercial stakeholders
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out
- Check out our values - they’re a living, breathing part of our culture
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options.
Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
Read Full Job Description