Our Product Managers help drive the vision and development of products and product solutions from conception to launch. Our team works on consumer-facing features and platform-level investments to deliver first class core user experience that meets Tinder’s business objectives.
As a Group Product Manager of Content Integrity, you will join an expert team of product and engineering leaders within Tinder's Trust & Safety Product team. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to build effective and scalable technologies to reduce online abuse, support safe product development efforts, and enable safer experiences for millions of users globally on Tinder.
As the Group Product Manager, Integrity, you will be a people manager who focuses on detection and automation to ensure we keep bad actors off the Tinder platform, like implementing machine-based detection of abuse. You will partner with the engineering, moderation, compliance & legal teams and other Product Managers involved in the trust and safety process.
This role can be remote within the US or based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Palo Alto, CA.
What You'll Do:
- Learn the dynamics of the Tinder team and business; develop a deep understanding of how Trust & Safety factor into the experience of our members and the success of the company.
- Lead Product Managers, Analysts, and ML Engineers to develop Tinder's account and content integrity systems that support safe product development throughout the company.
- Collaborate with our feature teams to help Tinder make strategic technology bets that allow us to ensure that any inauthentic, disrespectful, or unsafe behavior- on the platform or off- is detected and remediated quickly and optimally as possible.
- Own the roadmap and communicate these strategic bets and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from team members, PM peers, and executives.
- Fight the good fight in the (sometimes) adversarial space of online anti-abuse; this role requires a leader that is engaged by such challenges and willing to move quickly and take critical action to keep the community safe.
What You'll Need:
- You have at least 5+ years of product management in a fast-growing consumer tech, SaaS, or consulting business.
- At least 2+ years of work experience with automated detection and remediation of online abuse at scale.
- At least 2+ years of experience mentoring other Product Managers and team members.
- A technical or business background working with high scale data pipelines, machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision.
- Experience defining and articulating a strategy for ongoing iterative mitigation opportunities to support product and business growth.
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature on end-users and the platform it's being built for.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.