Group Product Manager, Growth at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
In this role you will be responsible for developing and delivering KeepTruckin’s growth strategy by building innovative solutions across all product surface areas. You will work with a team of motivated product managers to build and execute the roadmap for the Growth team. You will also work closely with stakeholder teams creating strong working relationships with and influencing across marketing, sales, product management, engineering and executive leadership.
As Group Product Manager at KeepTruckin, you will partner closely with other product leaders, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to make our vision of connecting the world’s trucks a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to own the success of mission-critical initiatives that will drive rapid company growth. And you’ll need to quickly develop expert knowledge of our customers, our offerings, and the market. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry. This is a great time to join KeepTruckin, and we’re looking for heavy-hitters to join us on our mission.What You'll Do:
- Develop new products & platforms to drive growth, increase engagement and increase retention across all KeepTruckin’s product portfolio.
- Partner with business leaders from stakeholder teams on formulation and execution of digital strategy, vision and product roadmap
- Lead a team of product managers to develop and implement the product strategy
- Get close to our customers to discover their needs and translate that into solutions that help them get more out of KeepTruckin.
- Partner closely with our engineering and design team to build product features that turn our customers into raving fans
- Work with external partners, customers and/or vendors to understand business processes and flows to deliver software solutions that meet business needs.
- Conduct market research that will assist in driving feature prioritization.
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture
- 7+ years experience with Product Management, 2+ years in a people management role
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Proven experience in delivering commercially successful software products
- Be data-driven; you regularly seek out and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Have enough technical knowledge to enough to gain the respect of software engineers
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.