Group Product Manager, Growth at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran aims to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity.
As a Group Product Manager for the growth team at Fivetran, you will both help drive success in improving key metrics that directly tie to the success of Fivetran and manage a team of people who are helping to drive that alongside you. You will be a player / coach with 2-4 direct reports depending on company growth while also driving forward your own initiatives. You’ll be a product leader who collaborates across the company to meet key (measurable) objectives strategically and effectively alongside your team.As a Group Product Manager, Growth you will:
- Build and manage the growth product strategy and on-boarding experience growth roadmap
- Set annual and quarterly goals for yourself and the team and track deliverables and results
- On-board and grow product managers with coaching, resources and feedback
- Perform in-depth customer research and data analysis to identify opportunities for your product area and coach your team to do the same
- Prioritize and define key growth initiatives to improve our ability to land customers quickly
- Collaborate closely with design, analytics, engineering, and business leads on features and projects
- Evangelize the success of your (and your teams’) initiatives
- Passionate about hiring and growing a team of kick a** product managers
- Expertise with A/B testing methodology, technology, and frameworks
- Ability to analyze user data and research and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications to drive growth
- Technically conversant and able to collaborate easily with designers and engineers to accomplish multiple projects
- Highly collaborative cross-functionally and within product organization
- Strong analytical skills, including basic SQL scripting
- Proven track record running successful, high ROI initiatives
- Have a user focused mindset; deeply empathetic to customer needs
- A deep understanding of design thinking
- Developed industry-leading products that have gained product loyalty
- Financial analysis skills
- Formal coaching experience
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.