DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions and behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
As a Group Product Manager, you will work on defining and building products that enhance the member experience on our platform. You’d be responsible for building a ranking and recommendation engine for Survey matching that's optimized for delivering a personalized experience for each of our members. You will work with product leadership to lay out a long term product and technical strategy and drive the execution, and successfully hire and develop PM talent. DISQO is a rapidly growing, fast-moving company, and the right candidate will be able to balance near term operational needs with long term foundational investments.
As an exceptional product leader, you are growth oriented and have strong quantitative and marketplace skills - ideally demonstrated through prior successful ownership of a marketplace or heavily ML-driven products. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame and find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade offs made along the way. Product Management Leaders work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Management Leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company and value moving quickly. This job description represents different full-time roles across DISQO
What you will do:
- Lead all aspects of SurveyJunkie’s member experience as it relates to personalization and survey matching.
- Maintain a user-centric focus to increase value and improve experiences for our users.
- Strive to increase and maintain DISQO’s panel reputation as the highest quality in the industry.
- Be an opinionated PM, that can take our hypothesis driven/data-informed product culture to the next level and ensure that we’re representing our members’ voice in all product decisions
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our Marketplace products and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results.
- Partner with our engineering and data science teams to ship impactful product features.
- Work with data analysts and scientists to create and optimize matching and sorting algorithms
- Create dynamic and scalable solutions that easily adapt to our ever-changing inventory, users, and business.
- Define and own product OKRs & roadmap and conduct quarterly product reviews
- Drive product planning, product definition, tactical execution, user engagement and feedback cycles
- Act as a role model and an advocate for our Agile and Servant Leadership culture values
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ of relevant product management at late/growth stage startup or established technology company
- 2+ years of experience with marketplaces or products with two-sided marketplace dynamics with focus on personalization
- 2+ years of progressive leadership experience, hiring and managing an exceptional team of Product Managers
- Experience in building ML based products using modern cloud based big data and analytics tooling & methods (Spark, Kafka, Kinesis, Data Lakes, Data Pipelines, ETL/ELT, Microservices, …)
- A real passion for the art of Product Management (demonstrated by talks, presentations or published articles)
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
- Deep technical and analytical skills - SQL is your 2nd language
- Strong Systems Thinking and the ability to deconstruct complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing high performance product management and product design teams
- Ability to communicate with and influence engineering teams effectively
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.