Finance Transformation Product Owner at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
This role is an integral part of the ServiceNow's Enterprise Anaplan Center of Excellence (COE). This COE team consists of key business and IT teams responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting critical business solutions and processes on the Anaplan platform. This is a key position in a fast-paced high-tech company, utilizing a leading-edge technology environment.
As the Anaplan Product Owner, you will participate in enterprise-wide strategic programs and major transformations in a variety of business functions. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented team member with proven project execution experience in a high-growth organization who can deliver through the most complex enterprise programs. You will be the first point of contact for business requirements, testing validation, business process improvement, and process documentation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with senior business stakeholders to assess the business capabilities within their function
- Drive future ready FP&A business systems, applying expertise and knowledge of processes and methodologies
- Drive execution of the Enterprise Business Planning Transformation program including roadmap design, service delivery model, business case, project milestones and deliverables while incorporating best practices and technology solutions
- Partner with business teams in developing delivery roadmaps, defining and documenting business processes and associated system requirements
- Participate in end-to-end system implementation projects (requirements documentation, solution design, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and remediation)
- Plan and prioritize systems enhancements and support and upgrade implemented systems
To be successful in this role you have:
- Approximately 8+ years of Corporate or Line of Business FP&A experience in core functional/business process strategy, design, and operations.
- Proven project management experience that includes translating business requirements to technical criteria/definition for development with clear acceptance criteria and Sprint planning readiness/maintenance
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes in Revenue Forecasting, Expense Planning, Headcount planning, Long Range and Annual Planning
- Proven ability to collaborate with business and IT teams, demonstrating authority and credibility to act, make sound decisions and drive alignment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas in both business-friendly and technical language
- Creative thinking, flexibility, and adaptability, with the ability to bring ideas to the table, as well as the ability to pivot as business circumstances evolve
- Experience with one or more planning tools - Anaplan, Hyperion, Planning Analytics, Adaptive Insights, SAP BPC
- High motivation and drive, with strong attention to detail and customer/service centric mind-set
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.