- Are you a talented leader skilled at managing the full development lifecycle for new and innovative products?
- Can you commit to a technical position guiding a team to complete product development for internal and external clients?
- Do you desire competitive compensation with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Enterprise Voice Product Development Manager, you are responsible for gathering and defining the infrastructure and operational process-related requirements for Spectrum Enterprise Voice products. You support product feature enhancements, the implementation of product updates to deployed products and lifecycle maintenance activities for the entire Voice portfolio. You have an in-depth understanding of Enterprise Voice product offerings and the supporting network and systems platforms, including Salesforce, CPQ, CSG, ICOMS, Siebel CRM, Oracle OSM/BRM, CTS Nokia and other related systems and platforms. You maximize department success by creating a lasting partnership with other teams and providing detailed communications with business and technical stakeholders.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Engage cross-functionally with IT, Engineering, Operations and external vendors to define the technical and functional requirements required to support product infrastructure, maintenance and feature enhancement initiatives.
- Interface with operations, engineering and IT to assure that systems architecture and implementation satisfy the short and long-term vision of product features and service delivery capabilities.
- Contribute to the development, review, and maintenance of product functional specifications to ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the certification of new and replacement equipment associated with Enterprise Voice product offerings.
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Development teams on the capabilities of network and operational systems and tools to support product requirements.
- Support Product Maintenance and incremental product enhancements to improve the client experience.
- Guide projects by providing requirements for voice infrastructure network and systems development initiatives.
Required keys for success:
- Six or more years of experience in telecommunications, software and online services
- Six or more years of experience in product development or management in a specific supported product line
- Eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
- History of working with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals while managing and fostering change
- Solid planning, prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to listen to multiple viewpoints and synthesize them against established goals
- Track record of managing multiple projects while making decisions and resolving issues working under pressure
- Repeated success showing sound judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Expert in analyzing and interpreting data and synthesizing recommendations
- Business acumen and sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- In-depth understanding of Spectrum Enterprise Voice product offerings and the supporting network and platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).