In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom Video Communications is hiring an eCommerce Product Manager to drive eCommerce solutions for zoom.us, including but not limited to merchandising and defining the checkout experience for enterprise and developer products.
About the Team
The eCommerce team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online checkout, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the eCommerce Manager within Zoom's Online Business Unit. The team is a blend of program management, UX designers, and product supported by legal, FP&A, data science, and engineering counterparts. We work in a Scrum Methodology to deliver web features and improvements in monthly releases.
About the Role
As an eCommerce Product Manager (PM) you'll help achieve the Roadmap for eCommerce across mobile and desktop devices for new products launched at the enterprise and developer level. It's important to have a background acting as a product owner and defining the eCommerce experience for users, this includes pricing & merchandising, checkout and/or lead generation, and managing of your purchased plans through the billing portal, including upsell opportunities and churn mitigation. You'll establish business requirements and an eCommerce strategy for these new product launches, and build great experiences for users.
You'll work in a cross-functional team, with the eCommerce Manager and the broader marketing, legal, engineering, procurement, product, revenue, and leadership teams to create a seamless and scalable Enterprise eCommerce experience that creates company growth. You will work cross-functionality to understand how platforms need to evolve to enhance product offerings, promotion, and salesforce integration capabilities. Additionally, as the Product Owner and Program Manager, you'll work with the product team to develop an aligned strategy. This is a visible role, with a unique cross-functional scope.
- Recommend and implement strategies to improve upsell, upgrade and lead generation opportunities for Enterprise and Developer customers.
- Develop eCommerce UX and logic for these customers that meet company KPIs and enhances the experience
- Establish requirements, communicate changes, answer questions, assessing change impact and import additional information, including logging activity with Salesforce
- Work with product supporting all new product launches and defining the Online experience for these users.
- Anticipate the impact of change and create an environment where change can be initiated with minimal negative impact.
- Help people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization.
- Ensure a competitive Enterprise experience in all global markets
- Oversee the completion of simultaneous complex projects that involve many systems (ie. Stripe, Cybersource, Zuora, Salesforce)
- Understand new product offerings and business priorities, then contribute creative solutions to test and optimize from a UX perspective
- Experience in eCommerce best practices and stay up-to-date on new trends
- Four-year related degree and 4+ years eCommerce experience
- Expert at championing the customer experience in an eCommerce realm and working as a liaison between business stakeholders and engineering
- Extensive experience with defining user experience and documenting the logic based on that experience
- Experience creating customer-centric flows that meet KPIs and refining to meet goals
- Understand scrum methodology - design, business and web development requirements
- Experience in high tech, SaaS, Agile methodology
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .