Director of Product Operations at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
We are looking for a senior leader with a combination of strong people skills, product development execution, and program management to work alongside the VP of Product to drive forward key product initiatives. The Product Operations Manager will build and lead the Product Operations team while supporting Product Management, Design & Technical Writing teams to ensure superior operational delivery for several product initiatives. This position is responsible for operational discipline, processes and methodology, program management, and strategic initiatives executed by the product teams.
As the Manager, you will lead the overall development, training and implementation of product systems, processes and operational model for consistent and scalable execution of roadmaps and product delivery. You must be a creative and results-driven thinker, an excellent problem solver and possess incredible interpersonal skills to effectively manage projects and act as a central point of contact for numerous communications. The successful candidate will be very clear-minded, collaborative, data drive and outcome focused. You will lead the operational and planning cadence to ensure the entire Product organization is aligned to execute its strategy with clear roles and responsibilities, accountability and results.
As a Manager at Fivetran, you will:
- Program manage multiple strategic cross-functional initiatives
- Work closely with Product Managers, Design, Data and Engineering to develop systems and processes around how we execute the Product function
- Structure and drive an operational cadence and planning reviews across multiple programs, and continuously look for opportunities to optimize and enhance our processes
- Rigorously set and measure operational metrics and KIPs that support data driven decisions
- Define and facilitate the onboarding and training program for the Product team
- Build and lead a team that primarily manages product led programs, product releases, communications and cross functional alignment
- Track progress, elevate issues, serve as a close advisor to the Product Leadership team to ensure progress in critical areas
What you bring to the table:
- Deep knowledge in the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation customer support and customer adoption
- Proven experience bringing together internal teams within a product oriented technology company
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple complex projects concurrently in a cross functional environment
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles as organizational demands deem necessary.
- Have superior people and management skills and ability to interact with peers, senior leadership, cross-functional stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Managed and led a Product Operations team
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.