If you are looking for a challenge; to be pushed beyond what you think you are capable of; to be part of a hungry team of entrepreneurs that are giving their everything to change the way things are; if you are looking for more than just a career; if you are looking for a legacy - keep reading!
In this role, you will collaborate with a team of product, engineering, and data science leaders to bring new products and features to market, deliver against a strategic product roadmap, generate and maintain detailed requirements to ensure our products meet evolving client and industry needs, and grow VideoAmp’s business.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager - Media Investment Optimization who will be responsible for enabling the world's largest advertisers and publishers to safely and predictably generate critical business metrics from their most important data assets. Our product managers are passionate problem solvers that maximize value for our organization and clients. They are most effective at their jobs in a fast-paced environment, under internal and external pressure, and against the odds.
Reporting to the SVP of Product, you will be responsible for delivering your roadmap to market, getting customer feedback, and iterating to constantly improve the product. You should be a strategic thinker that likes to get your hands dirty.
- Partner with Data Science and Engineering to scope, build, and deliver product deliverables that solve our clients biggest challenges.
- Interface with stakeholders across departments to ensure alignment on what is needed for the product to be successful.
- Review and research the competitive landscape and evaluate its potential impact to VideoAmp and its customers.
- Assume the role of de facto subject matter export and chief evangelist for your product, and find ways to effectively spread your knowledge.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner that can work independently to figure it out as well as interface well with team members or other stakeholders. They should be able to distinguish between work that is urgent and work that is important and never compromise long term goals for short term gains. Above all they should exhibit grit and persistence in the face of adversity.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- 6+ years in a product development role, building products for enterprise use cases.
- 6+ years working experience in Ad Tech.
- Strong understanding of the business and technical side of the measurement or attribution space.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Familiarity with key concepts in the Agile development framework.
- Familiarity with tools like: JIRA, Confluence, Snowflake.