Director of Product Management at Gametime United (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:05 p.m. (CST) on Friday, July 1, 2022
Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events. With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
We are seeking a Director of Product, to lead and own a strategic product and business priority. In this role, you’ll be a player-coach as you manage a small team of product managers and lead some cross-functional squads to deliver the world’s best mobile experience for last-minute live events. You’ll have end-to-end ownership of a portfolio of mobile experiences, build the roadmap, and have the responsibility for both product strategy and execution to accelerate our growth. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time with customers to understand their needs, find innovative growth solutions, and make data-driven decisions that drive company growth.
What you'll do / own:
- Contribute to product vision by developing deep understanding of the marketplace, audience, users and opportunities to translate into strategies, executable product plans, and manage the roadmap.
- Lead and coach product managers to achieve company goals and their personal development plans.
- Drive continued improvement in mobile acquisition, conversion, engagement, and retention metrics
- Define and drive the roadmap for Gametime’s apps and mobile web experience
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to implementation
- Define the business case and product requirements for new features
- Partner with Product Design to design the customer experience
- Work closely with Engineering, Data Science, QA, and Operations to implement new features
- Champion mobile best practices throughout the product organization
- Develop and execute product launch plans in partnership with all stakeholders
- Measure and Improve: analyze the results of product and customer feedback to drive product improvements
A little more about you:
- 7+ years experience in consumer-facing internet product management
- 4+ years experience in leading mobile products
- 1+ years experience of people management
- Ability to create Best of Class product definition
- Ability to quickly understand product and market dynamics
- Experience in customer research
- Strong sense of design; passion for the customer and exceptional user experiences
- Familiarity with mobile technologies; React Native is a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus within an organization
- Team player with a track record of building strong, cross-functional working relationships focused on team performance, rather than on individual success
- Nice to haves: Experience with retail marketplaces, mobile games, or sports gambling
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
Gametime is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
More Information on Gametime United
Gametime United operates in the Events industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Gametime United was founded in 2013. It has 72 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Company Equity. To see all 15 open jobs at Gametime United, click here.
Read Full Job Description