Kinly is a financial services company helping Black America build generational wealth. We are focused on improving financial livelihood through financial education, Black-focused spending, and wealth building. Through our app, Kinly helps members manage their money and develop positive financial behaviors to reach goals and realize dreams. We are committed to attracting and hiring the most talented individuals to help us change lives and the lives of future generations. If our mission resonates with you, we encourage you to apply.
A lot of banks and financial services companies follow cookie cutter templates. We're looking for a leader that sees product as the heart of a company and one that's willing to advocate for that internally. You focus on how to proactively address customer needs. You are innovative on how you approach product and how to use technology to our customers' benefit. You see the big picture, but you also know that every customer interaction is a chance to make someone’s day a little easier. You have a vision for Product to be proactive and not reactive.
- Set the product vision, strategy and goals for our financial service experience and platforms in close partnership with your peers in product development and leadership.
- With your teams, develop and execute on product roadmaps that deliver on your goals. Work closely with engineering, design, research, operations, risk, compliance, data science and other stakeholder teams to align efforts and continually improve velocity.
- Help reimagine our customer experience end-to-end while building a world-class team and product to provide personalized solutions that delights customers.
- Own key business metrics and goals related to member satisfaction and operational efficiency, and give regular updates to executive leadership on progress and needs.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the PM team. Bring on top talent to fill key gaps to create impact over 2022 and again in 2023.
- Be an active member of the product leadership team working with your peers to continually up-level our PM org by driving improvements to our strategy, process/tools, people, and member focus.
- 8+ years of product management experience, with 4+ years as manager
- Banking or finance experience is a must, fintech/neobank experience is a huge plus
- Experience building, hiring and managing high performance product teams
- Ability to align stakeholders on goals and behaviors required for success
- A track record of deep collaboration with senior leaders and the ability to lead a team owning large, complex, cross-functional projects
- A strong methodology on how a Product team should run within a startup
- Experience building APIs, working with partner APIs, big data, analytics, tracking, measurement, AI/ML and scaling SaaS platform infrastructures
- Passion for technology, willingness to dive deep into technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and actively participate in the product development process (research, story creation, etc)
- Hands on experience working with customer facing advertising products
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the #bankblack movement and mission alignment with serving the Black community
Why You Should Apply:
- Industry competitive compensation
- New hire meaningful equity
- 100% medical, dental, vision coverage
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Friendly diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Flexible time off and paid vacations
Equal Opportunity at Kinly:
Kinly is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more.
Any information you submit to Kinly as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Kinly’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.