Director, Product Management - Patient Engagement at Lark Health
We are looking for a talented Director of Product Management to join our growing team! In this role you will be responsible for defining the features and metrics that drive our patient’s experience. You will develop and improve how our patients interact with Lark as well as their health by using behavioral science frameworks and data driven product management methodologies. You will merge attention to user behavior, metrics, and the ability to align business imperatives while delivering on patient engagement improvements.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage behavioral science methodologies to better understand and support our patients in their care journey
- Establish metrics, objectives, and requirements for measurement and improvement of those features to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements
- Day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product management lifecycle, requiring deep interaction with design, clinical, patients, partners, and engineering.
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and external stakeholders to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of market and partner needs
- Understand, research, and follow market trends in the industry and assess emerging products to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products
- Facilitate a team to translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development and coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and engineering teams
What You’ll Need
- Prior experience in defining and measuring user engagement in health care tech
- Proven track record of successful product delivery from idea generation to launch in a start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills to both define and make data driven decisions
- Product Management experience sufficient to mentor IC and Lead PMs through essential techniques, demonstrating user empathy in all coaching
- Ability to work well with internal teams to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems
- Interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM, Business, or Marketing field; Human computer interaction related degree, a strong plus
- 5+ years of team leadership experience
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Understand the dynamics of working in a start-up
- Work experience in the healthcare industry and Health Plan systems a strong plus
Lark offers the option to work remotely in the United States. For Colorado Applicants only: minimum annual salary is $180,000 (minimum salary varies for other geographies). You may also be offered a bonus, stock options and/or benefits. We have identified the “core” period of the day during which all employees are required to work for scheduled meetings, syncs, scrums between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. Pacific time. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Lark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that diverse teams foster innovation and add to our mission-driven culture. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.