Director, Product Management, MX — Remote at Tinuiti (Houston, TX)
WELCOME TO TINUITI! We are the largest independent performance marketing firm in North America across the Triopoly of Google, Amazon, and Facebook. Our proprietary Mobius AI and data analytics technology powers the ultimate performance for eCommerce brand-building and sales. With over $2 billion in digital media managed, we are proud to represent the most renowned brands like Converse, Nestle, Rite Aid, Advil, Etsy, Tommy Bahama — to just name a few.
Our GROWTH is explosive! Tinuiti has more than doubled in the last 2+ years, from 350 employees to 1,000 today, and we are on pace to be around 1,500 by the end of 2022 with a 30% increase in revenue year-over-year. We are owned by our employees and New Mountain Capital, a $30B private equity/alternative investment firm.
What makes us most proud are our employees and our people-first, award-winning CULTURE of cultivating happiness and UNITI (Unleash greatness, Never stop learning, Ignite your passion, Thankful living, Innovate & Inspire change).
BUT DON’T JUST TAKE IT FROM US…
- Best Places to Work (Inc.— 5 years in a row, Glassdoor, AdAge).
- Digiday Worklife Awards (Employer of the Year, Top Boss).
- Glassdoor: 4.6/5 stars (203 reviews), 82% recommend a friend, 94% approve of the CEO “Great work/life culture balance, competitive salary and benefits, and a big emphasis on mental and emotional health for all employees.”
The Director, Product Management, MX will own the end to end product lifecycle and drive the vision, strategy and roadmap of Tinuiti’s activation solutions and platform. This role will work cross functionally with internal and external users, leadership, and key stakeholders as well as Engineering, QA, Data Operations & Design to roll out best in class retail media platforms and products across Tinuiti.
- Builds and drives a bold vision for retail media activation experiences with a platform mindset
- Translates vision into a strategy and an execution roadmap to deliver measurable outcomes aligned with our customer and business objectives
- Recruit, lead and mentor a team of product managers
- Establish and evangelize product management best practices, frameworks and processes
- Develop strong relationships with business leaders as well as key stakeholder teams across the agency to improve how teams
- Lead the go-to-market strategy and user adoption for Tinuiti’s activation platform and products in partnership with Marketing
- Lead the engagement with key partners to influence partner product strategy and roadmap
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering, QA, Data Operations and Project Management to efficiently manage the product development lifecycle and proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Creates and maintains momentum, helping teams move forward swiftly and with rigor, a learning mindset and a bias toward action
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of experience building and managing data products
- 4+ years of experience leading product teams
- A seasoned people leader who can effectively recruit, develop and retain top product talent
- Strong business acumen and expertise contributing to roadmap and strategy discussions
- Client facing experience and ability to explain product strategy and vision effectively
- Ability to empathize with users and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in the cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure)
- Strong knowledge and experience with iterative software development processes and continuous delivery
- Strong knowledge of data elements and infrastructure to power ops ML decisioning models
- Familiarity with the digital advertising landscape
- Familiarity with data science and machine learning methodologies and use cases
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with a cross functional and globally distributed team including offshore teams with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience engaging at an executive level internally with cross-functional groups
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.