ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
We’re looking for a Director of Growth for our Product Management team to help us rapidly scale our market-leading Food for Work products, and turn new customers into insanely happy and loyal repeat users. You will partner closely with Marketing leadership to define the go-to-market strategy, while leading a team of talented Product Managers to innovate and drive results across user acquisition, retention, loyalty and marketing platforms.
Please bring deep Growth experience and an attitude that matches our brand: insanely helpful, completely trustworthy, warmly friendly yet crisply professional.
What You'll Do:
- Develop the Product vision, strategy and solutions to drive acquisition and engagement of ezCater customers
- Hire and manage a team of incredibly talented Product Managers
- Innovate and build solutions that turn ordering from ezCater into a habit for our customers
- Build tools that empower Marketing so that all touchpoints of both new visitors and returning users are personalized for them
- Dive deeply into analytics and customer experience research to ensure that the findings inform everything we build
- Partner closely with Marketing and Engineering to implement your vision and ideas and other business leaders to discover new opportunities for investment
What You Have:
- 3+ years in Growth team or relevant Product Management leadership for a consumer website or marketplace, on top of 10+ years of eCommerce, product management, analytics or marketing with increasing scope
- Proven ability to drive significant business outcomes via testing and optimization of acquisition and engagement initiatives
- Deep understanding of the intersection of marketing, product, and technology and experience innovating in the space
- An equally deep understanding and empathy for users and their needs
- An entrepreneurial mindset and bias for action
- A proven track-record when it comes to stakeholder management; you feel confident partnering with demanding internal groups and effectively managing expectations
- A flexible mindset that is open to change and new information. You’re first to understand when team behaviors and work methods need to adapt to new information. A sharp mind, a soft heart and a large funny bone.
Starting Salary Range: $144,000 - $243,000
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.