Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer a chance to make a cash offer. We eliminate risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Buy Before You Sell service. We streamline the homebuying process by unifying brokerage, mortgage, and closing—giving buyers and sellers the services they need all under one roof. Innovation is in our DNA.
When you join Flyhomes, you’ll have the ability to affect change across an industry on a human level. Real estate and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they matter most. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and take risks to fly the plan as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
We are looking to hire a Director of Product Management - Growth & Optimization to lead a team of product managers to plan and execute a holistic product-led growth strategy. Reporting to the VP of Product, this role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, strong execution, and good judgment. The role is a great fit for a growth expert who has managed other growth PMs in a consumer facing technology startup environment.
What You’ll Do
- Define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics. You’ll define the vision and roadmap for all product-led growth initiatives, own complex features and experiments end-to-end, drive cross-functional execution, and share insights and results across the company.
- Recruit, mentor, and build a small, high-performing team of Product Managers
- Lead and guide a cross-functional team of engineering, design, marketing, operations, analytics, and other cross functional partners; drive strategic alignment across multiple teams and functions
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders, from individual contributors to executive leadership
- Deeply understand how Flyhomes products work across every stage of the user funnel and how to measure short- and long-term success
- Design, run, and interpret A/B tests
- Identify and drive highly impactful cross-functional projects across the company
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of product management experience, at least 3+ years in growth
- 5-7 years of people management experience, including past leadership of other growth PMs and strong familiarity with best practices for hiring, building and developing a team
- Experience developing a strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Strong analytical skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and partner with functions across the business
- Experience building a growth function from the ground up within a consumer facing technology startup environment a big plus
- Experience with the real estate industry a plus
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Analytical and Critical Thinker: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions. You use data to showcase the value of marketing activities / events.
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You are comfortable conceptualizing, writing and editing customer-facing content
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow, and build something great together
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Generous PTO
- 401K Matching
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Home Buying & Selling Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress
- Professional Development Benefits
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Dog friendly HQ!