Director, Product Growth Strategy, Life Sciences
We’re looking for a Director, Product Growth Strategy, focusing on Life Sciences (Bioscience), to build and execute a product growth strategy that optimizes positioning, messaging and specific calls to action across a variety of buyer & end-user personas. In this role, you would drive high velocity product adoption, promote habit-forming product features, accelerate trial conversions, increase customer engagement and loyalty, and retain more users.
You will develop a data-driven strategy to guide product growth for Egnyte’s Life Sciences product portfolio. This strategy yields actionable intelligence that drive stickiness, new adoption, and potential upgrades within products.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with our product management, marketing and sales teams to deliver high-impact, product positioning; define and promote unique use cases and value propositions through understanding of the product features and capabilities; and use in-product training and promotions tools to communicate these with existing customers.
This position requires an individual with Life Sciences applications background who is a fast learner and can quickly become an expert on new product features and articulate their value proposition, while also managing the execution of product launch plans.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
• Become an expert on Egnyte’s Platform capabilities, customer needs, and competitive landscape in order to develop use cases, packaging and product growth initiatives that will effectively accelerate adoption and increase usage of Egnyte’s Life Sciences products
• Collaborate closely with Life Science leadership, Marketing, and SMEs to understand the customer journey and create messaging and positioning to further enhance the Product Value and business vision to the market
• Work closely with product, UX design, and engineering teams to implement self-service features, campaigns, and messaging that drive usage growth and stickiness
• Design and implement targeted product promotional tours, guides, education initiatives to optimize conversion and track usage behavior across the lifecycle from initial customer evaluations to product adoption
• Create & maintain value proposition data and evidence-based collateral for multiple products focused at various drug development stages, and for different customer personas
• Develop product collateral and blogs that focus on value propositions & evidence-based metrics
• Work closely with product team to capture product roadmaps and information regarding new capabilities to communicate with customers
• Support industry events with presentation content development, positioning strategy and work with marketing to execute campaigns to drive upsell and cross-sell
• Partner with members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell
• Analyze and monitor the usage of Egnyte’s Life Sciences product portfolio’s capabilities, building custom reports that make key performance indicators available to the product team and other stakeholders
• Support the execution of product launches to ensure they are carried out effectively and on time
• Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
• Partner with and support sales and customer success teams by equipping them to discuss product capabilities, differentiations and solutions with customers, as well as develop and deliver technical sales playsYour Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Life Sciences data management applications used throughout different stages of drug development.
• Track record of driving product usage growth and improved retention and on-boarding initiatives for successful B2B SaaS companies
• Demonstrated ability to drive projects that require partnership with different teams, requiring multiple iterations, testing, and learning
• Proven ability to work through uncertainty using the scientific method and data-driven methodologies
• 7+ years of experience in product marketing, product growth, or product management for SaaS products
• Experience with tools that accelerate product adoption, customer loyalty and product stickiness such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
• Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives
• Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
• Track record of partnering with marketing and sales enablement teams and supporting their customer conversations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
• Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
• BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical degree
• Competitive salaries and Stock Options
• Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
• Flexible hours and responsible time off
• Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
• 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
• Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
• SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
• FREE Egnyte lifetime membership