We’re looking for a Director, Product Growth, focusing on Data Governance, Security and Privacy, to drive product adoption, accelerate trial conversions, increase customer engagement and loyalty, and retain more users. You will develop and execute go-to-market strategies, lead initiatives that deliver meaningful customer experiences that drive business value for customers across Egnyte’s security product portfolio.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with our product management, marketing and sales teams to deliver high-impact, technical product positioning; define and promote unique use cases and value propositions through understanding of the product features and capabilities; and use in-product training and promotions tools to communicate these with existing customers.
This position requires an individual with a security focused technical background who is a fast learner and can quickly become an expert on new product features and articulate their value proposition, while also managing the execution of product launch plans.
This role requires specific experience in the B2B Security/Governance and content collaboration and as well as experience in market growth and knowledge of security buyer personas and their specific needs.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
- Become an expert on Egnyte’s Platform capabilities, customer needs, and competitive landscape in order to develop use cases, packaging and growth objectives that will effectively accelerate adoption and increase usage of Egnyte’s products within the market
- Drive Egnyte Platform usage growth and stickiness with specific focus on security and data governance aspects, with the aid of existing or newly defined analytics on usage patterns, customer input and competitive analysis
- Work with product and engineering to design A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses to identify new audience and other growth opportunities
- Work with product management and use qualitative and quantitative customer research to help with the positioning of new product capabilities
- Partner with members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell
- Analyze and monitor the usage of Egnyte’s security product portfolio’s capabilities, building custom reports that make key performance indicators available to the product teamand other stakeholders
- Support the execution of product launches to ensure they are carried out effectively and on time
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
- Partner with and support sales and customer success teams by equipping them to discuss product capabilities, differentiations and solutions with customers, as well as develop and deliver technical sales plays
- BA/BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing or growth for SaaS products focused on security and data governance technologies
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, compliance, ransomware, content governance, and similar topics – CCSP and/or CISSP certifications a plus
- Experience with tools that accelerate product adoption, customer loyalty and product stickiness such as Pendo, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Track record of partnering with marketing and sales enablement teams and supporting their customer conversations
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- Competitive salaries & Stock Options
- Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program, FSA, HAS, and Commuter/Parking benefits
- Fully paid premiums for life insurance (up to 2x your salary) / AD&D and the option to enroll in Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Plan-- Enroll in discounted Pet Insurance & Perkspot – Discount program available for entertainment, services, shopping & travel
- Global Travel – Medical benefits to cover any employees traveling out of the United States on a work-related trip
- Flexible hours and responsible time off
- Emotion & Physical Wellness – Free access to emotional and physical wellness apps including Spring Health, Headspace, Aaptiv, Ginger, and Physera
- Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
- SoFi online financial services: Pay off debt sooner, invest in your future, or refinance your mortgage – all in one app
- FREE Egnyte lifetime membership
Equal Opportunity Employment
Egnyte is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com