DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission is to build the most trusted insights platform that fuels brand growth. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
DISQO’s first-party, transparent and privacy focused panel, SurveyJunkie, uniquely positions the company to excel in a data-privacy focused world and empowers us with an unrivaled data set to tackle the upcoming challenges faced by every brand in the world. SurveyJunkie is DISQO’s primary method of engaging with consumers and this position has a high degree of influence on the performance of SurveyJunkie’s growth.
As Director of Product Growth, Consumer Apps you will work with company leadership to lay out a long term product growth strategy, drive the execution of that strategy, and successfully hire & develop growth product management talent. DISQO is a rapidly growing, fast-moving company, and the right candidate will be able to balance near-term operational needs with long-term foundational investments. You will own and spearhead all aspects of SurveyJunkie’s members growth by partnering with Product and Marketing teams to develop and guide strategies, experiments and execution across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention.
As an exceptional product growth leader, you are growth-oriented and have strong quantitative and qualitative skills - ideally demonstrated through prior successful ownership of a marketplace product. You will need to be a strategic thinker, frame & find solutions to complex product challenges, measure & drive results, and be able to move fast and maintain focus on the highest impact initiatives while keeping track of trade-offs made along the way.
What you will do:
- Own the product roadmap conversion funnel to deliver massive business results across acquisition, activation, engagement and retention as it relates to DISQO’s consumer products
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to align on product strategy and priorities that deliver measurable results
- Define and own the strategic vision and roadmap for our members’ growth and communicate it effectively and passionately across the company
- Ideate and Perform ongoing data-driven rapid A/B experimentation to produce ongoing incremental and measurable improvements at every stage of the Pirate funnel
- Partner with our product, engineering and data science teams to ship impactful product features focused on growth
- Master member analytics, deep cohort analysis, support data, and marketing data to refine the testing strategy. Work effectively with cross functional teams to align on A/B test schedules, resourcing and KPIs.
- Utilize marketing channels like Social, SEO, SEM, and Email to grow acquisition, adoption, and improve retention along with re-engaging past customers
- Take our hypothesis driven/data-informed product culture to the next level and ensure that we’re representing our users’ voice in all product decisions
- Define and own product growth OKRs & roadmap and conduct quarterly product reviews
- Drive product planning, product definition, tactical execution, user engagement and feedback cycles
- Manage and grow a team of Growth PMs
- Act as a role model and an advocate for our Agile and Servant Leadership culture values
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 10+ years of relevant growth product management at consumer late/growth/pre-IPO stage startup or established technology company
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience, hiring and managing an exceptional team of Product/Growth Managers
- Experience working in a company with a significant performance marketing budget ($15M+). You have direct experience with our top channels: Facebook/Paid Social, Google/SEM, TV, SEO, and Email Marketing.
- An entrepreneurial and solution oriented spirit
- Experience building growth loops functions to drive virality and engagement
- Experience in data-driven customer segmentation and conducting growth experiments, A/B and multivariate testing, funnel analysis with a proven track record of success.
- A real passion for the art of Product Growth (demonstrated by talks, presentations or published articles)
- Agile & Servant Leader DNA
- Deep technical and reasoning skills to leverage data to make sound product calls - SQL is your 2nd language
- Strong Systems Thinking and the ability to deconstruct complex problems into coherent smaller parts
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience recruiting and managing high performance product management and product design teams
- Ability to communicate with and influence product and engineering teams effectively
- Ability to operate effectively in both tactical and strategic capacities - You can comfortably adjust your altitude and roll-up your sleeves as needed
- A professional prioritizer - you can prioritize among competing opportunities, balance user voice with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Experience working with Data Science teams and deploying machine learning models to production
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Generous PTO policy
·Flexible workplace policy
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
·Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.