Director of Product Enablement- Voice at LivePerson
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You can build partnerships that move our business forward
You build systems and processes that help your team and others to better succeed
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You believe data-driven decision making is the norm
You relate to our core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI experts
In this role as a Director of Product Enablement, Voice, you will own the enablement of the LivePerson Voice Products and services. You will be a trusted partner and conduit of information between product & engineering and GTM and success teams including Product Marketing, Sales, Implementation, Professional Services, and customer support. You’ll be responsible for the internal rollout of new products to GTM, and for ensuring those teams are fully equipped to support existing products and solutions.
In this role you will:
- Be a leader within Global Product & Technology (GPT) to help ensure smooth and successful go-to-market motions through excellence in product enablement.
- Be an industry expert, proactively offering guidance and support to all GPT, product marketing, sales, and client services teams.
- Help to align product use cases to customer problems or needs, and create feedback cycles back to product management teams.
- Remain sharp in the industry through internal and external interactions with stakeholders, brands, consumers, analysts, marketers, and more.
- Align with the product, operations, and GTM teams to define a product enablement process and communications strategy for voice.
- Develop formal training and certification programs for internal and external stakeholders, and effectively report on usage, adoption, and successes of these programs.
- Develop and ensure timely delivery of technical and product documentation and enablement materials to internal stakeholders, especially sales and client services teams.
- Support client services teams through product knowledge, expert guidance, and training systems to ensure they are always aware of product changes or additions.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to understand product roadmap and new feature development intimately, enabling timely support for product rollout and GTM activities.
- Work opportunistically with customers and stakeholders to offer guidance and support with new or existing products and solutions, and to recover critical feedback that may help to inform the product features and functionality.
- Offer expert guidance to product development teams and help drive feature priorities based on customer and stakeholder needs and your own industry experience.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in the product development, new product introduction, and GTM processes, and work collaboratively to act on this.
Your qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline.
- 4+ years of software platform or SaaS product management experience.
- 6+ years in contact center product / sales / implementation experience
- 2+ years of experience launching software products/services to large consumer populations.
- 4+ years of experience running GTM activities or similar within an enterprise organization.
- 4+ years of program management experience or similar
- 2+ years in a director level role, having managed reports and have been responsible for leadership-level decision making.
- Ability to communicate effectively – demonstrate clarity of thought in writing & presentations.
- Effective at collaborating across boundaries & job families with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with CCaaS systems is a plus.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We embrace invention and experimentation. You’ll have great benefits, flexible time off, plus snacks and drinks to keep your mind fresh and stomach full. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.