Director of Product - Diagnostics (Remote) at Truepill
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:56 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 1, 2022
At Truepill, we are building the future of healthcare. Through our digital health platform, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With over ten million prescriptions shipped, we’ve been included on Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startup” list and are proud to work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We are committed to creating an environment focused on racial and gender equality, inclusion, empowerment and respect. We believe that when our teams feel supported and inspired, they turn that creativity into innovation. The type of innovation that benefits all of our people, our partners and our patients. We encourage our team members to expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead product strategy and development for our Diagnostics solutions. We’re looking for an experienced product leader who will deeply understand our clients’ needs, partner closely with business and technical stakeholders, prioritize critical capabilities and develop a winning product strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for growing and mentoring a team of top-notch product managers to innovate and execute, in one of our fastest-growing lines of business.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead product strategy and roadmap execution for Truepill’s Diagnostics product line.
- Grow, mentor, and inspire a team of stellar product managers.
- Lead and prioritize the work of Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers, to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that solve critical customer pain points.
- Interface with senior-level stakeholders and clients, to champion your team’s efforts and gain buy-in for product plans.
- Evangelize both the business value and technical rationale behind your product decisions to make our product best-in-class.
- Align product goals with overarching business strategy and mission, and measure success.
We’re Looking For Someone With:
- 7+ years of product management experience; experience scaling products preferred.
- 4+ years experience in leadership and management of a product team.
- Excellent knowledge of product management and software development fundamentals.
- Collaborative attitude; able to bridge between Technical and Business teams.
- Demonstrated success of having moved a product or feature from conception to launch.
- A “customer first” approach to developing excellent consumer experiences; grounded in deep user empathy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good executive presence.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and growth mindset.
- Experience working in healthcare/health tech is a plus.
- Technical degree is a plus.
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More Information on Truepill
Truepill operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. Truepill was founded in 2016. It has 396 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits. To see all jobs at Truepill, click here.
Read Full Job Description