Boston MA, Remote - Texas, Remote - USA, Remote - Utah
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
We don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
The Curation & Enterprise Programs group is a core team within the Skills product, driving the next phase of growth for our business. As the Director of Product, you will lead product managers responsible for connecting our customers' strategic objectives with skill development, including learning program design, content curation and plan management. This is a highly visible role working with sales, customer success and customer leaders.
Who you're committed to being:
- An amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you because you know how to build persuasive, data-informed cases.
- You put your customer first, and your ego last. You think bigger than yourself and your team.
- Adept at inventing or learning new ways to tackle problems on a quickly growing team.
- You know when it is time to go fast and alone, and when it is better to collaborate across teams to scale your impact.
What you'll own:
- Set product vision and strategy for Curation & Enterprise Programs, and prioritize initiatives to address evolving business and customer needs
- Use and evangelize a customer-centric approach and discovery framework to lead teams in consistently and iteratively delivering value
- Recruit, hire, and develop talent
- Guide Product Managers in setting and aligning product strategy and feature prioritization
- Analyze competitive landscape to ensure best-in-industry experiences
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and communication across teams, including Content, Success, Revenue, and Product Marketing
Experience you'll need:
- 3+ years of prior experience leading teams
- 8+ years in product management/leadership, preferably with data-driven and/or enterprise SaaS products
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills
- Experience aligning and prioritizing product development to business and customer outcomes
- Experience creating, socializing, and delivering on a product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Experience representing product strategy to internal and external customers
- Strong technical background and experience working closely with engineering and architecture teams
- Product career development and mentorship experience
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.