GoodRx is America’s healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare — and we’ve helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch - we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About this Role
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to join our Care team, one of GoodRx’s newest business lines in San Francisco. As a Director of Product you will build, manage, and lead the Care product team in creating and delivering products as well as be directly involved in shaping product strategy for our Care division (telehealth and in-person medical consults). The ideal candidate for this role has an exemplary track record of leading product teams at consumer-facing companies and has strong 0 to 1 experience.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a world-class team of Product Managers
- Establish the product vision and strategy for the telehealth team
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results
- Implement best in class product development and management practices
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (marketing, customer experience, etc), and the leadership/executive team
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience working on consumer products
- 5+ years of proven leadership managing and growing a strong PM team and senior-level PM leaders
- Demonstrated track record of effectively using data and analysis to support product strategy/decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your teams work to senior management/executive team
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle
- Desire to do individual contributor work
- Experience with operating marketplace business is a plus
- Experience with healthcare is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.