Director, Data Product Management
Join VillageMD as a Director, Data Product Management
Why Data @ VillageMD?
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare by empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions and engage patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country to build and contribute to our platform to improve patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization and are thrilled about the work that we do every day. We’re transparent, collaborative, and relentless in pursuit of our mission, all while doing so with humility and a low ego. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation and the community that we are creating is greater than any individual.
Quality data is fundamental to VillageMD’s success. As a rapidly growing company, we are preparing for a future of tremendous growth and transformation. We are investing in our Data Factory to enable the company’s success by building a solid data foundation. We are seeking a Director Product Management to help us define and realize our vision for trustworthy data across the company, improving patient outcomes, decrease health care costs, and allowing patients to live their best lives. You will work collaboratively with team members from Analytics, Data Engineering, Application consumers, stakeholders, executives, and patients to drive a cohesive strategy, maximize adoption, develop new features, and address bugs. This is a strategic role that will flex both your data and functional skills.
What are examples of work that the Director, Data Product Management will do at VillageMD?
- Manage and coach a growing team of product/project managers and analysts
- Engage senior and executive leadership in our business areas to understand their most significant and valuable business challenges, assess the viability and value of leveraging data to solve these challenges
- Design new data products and solutions to automate or enable better decision making, provide product leadership and vision by setting best practices and processes for product management, clearly communicate the value and impact of data
- Drive overall adoption of data across the enterprise. They will need to create or coach others in developing compelling long-term product roadmaps and influence key stakeholders to turn those roadmaps into reality. They will have indirect leadership over delivery teams consisting of data scientists and engineers.
- 10+ years of experience in product management with a focus on data and analytical services
- 5+ years exposure to a broad range of healthcare data including clinical and payer
- Demonstrated success leading and delivering large-scale and complex analytical data products
- Bias for action and the ability to provide clarity in a hyper growth company
- Experience developing and socializing long-term data focused product roadmaps
- Track record of successfully developing, coaching, managing and leading analysis, data, or product management staff and providing thought leadership
- History of mentoring and leading junior staff, is passionate about understanding healthcare and business processes, has an ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.
For Colorado Residents only: The base compensation range for this role is $180,000 to $210,000. At VillageMD, compensation is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, location, etc. This role may be eligible for annual/quarterly bonus incentives (if applicable), and the selected candidate will be eligible for a valuable company benefits plan, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and access to a 401k plan with company match.