Director, Audience Solutions, Product Management at The Walt Disney Company (Santa Monica)
As Director, Audience Solutions within the Ad Platform technology team at DMED, you will be a part of the team redefining TV advertising. You will be responsible for product vision, strategy and execution to establish the future of The Walt Disney Company’s advertising Audience Segmentation, Targeting and Measurement solutions across Disney’s streaming video OTT, Mobile and Web applications. The right person for this role can identify business value, solve complex technical problems, concisely articulate solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and ultimately drive results. If you are someone that can has deep experience in data & audience segmentation product management and brings a passion for building the future of advertising technology, at a fast pace, this is a great role for you.
- Lead a team that executes on product strategy and plan for core areas of identity, audience segmentation, targeting and data management for advertising use cases across OTT, Mobile and Web applications.
- Responsible for product prioritization, including value identification, cost savings and progress against the broader business strategy, within your specific area
- Maintain expected standards across the team for product specifications, backlog health, and consumable user stories for engineering partners
- Manager a team of Product owners for multiple Scrum teams by participating agile ceremonies, responsible for prioritization, backlog refinement, and feature definition
- Hold a deep compassion for our users, and creatively tackle problems with a viewer-first mentality
- Support evaluation and recommend investments to maximize the financial results of the product portfolio
- Enumerate and identify clear business critical metrics for setting annualized objectives and partnering with GTM and financial planning to meet them
- Partner with the Platform Operations team to optimize the ongoing health and financial viability of our product line
- Partner with Engineering organization to execute against the product roadmap, delivering on the needs of the business
Basic Qualifications :
- 10+ years of product management experience, highly preferred from established technology or digital media company
- 5+ years of experience in managing Product Management teams.
- Strong knowledge for audience segmentation, targeting, identity and clean room technology, specifically for advertising use cases.
- Understanding of how sales organizations operate and function in media organizations
- Proven experience and success in a product role with the ability to demonstrate a record of success
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of tech and non-tech partners
- Ability to influence, collaborate, and deliver solutions in a sophisticated, always-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
Required Education :
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience.