Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewThe Digital Commerce team within the Worldwide Channel Sales organization leads the strategy, development, and delivery of online ordering for Motorola Solutions. Our purpose is to make it easier for our customers and partners to do business with us and to enable incremental revenue growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates, analyzes, and develops business processes and methodologies to implement and enhance cost-effective standard operating procedures
- Audits existing procedures for effectiveness and compliance
- Investigates and develops solutions to operational business needs
- Ensures business operations support the strategic plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ecommerce, sales/channel operations or order management with demonstrated success delivering on commitments
- Experience with Oracle Commerce Cloud or other ecommerce platforms is desired
- Core product management skills around managing scope, stakeholders, milestones, creating user stories, tracking requirements and acceptance criteria
- Ability to effectively gather and digest business needs, transform them into clear requirements that can develop into an actionable product enhancements
- Working knowledge of ‘Agile' methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to effectively drive projects forward with a cross-functional Team
- Able to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities and change direction quickly
- Highly organized, process and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend action plans to resolve issues
- Ability to take direction and work independently, handling self-driven projects efficiently
- Ability to work as both part of a large transformational program, as well as within a small functional organization
- The ability to effectively communicate and present results of analyses and technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Highly collaborative and can create order out of chaos by asking tough questions
- Project Management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience in ecommerce, sales/channel operations or order management
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.