Data Product Manager at Invitae
Invitae is a rapidly growing, technology-driven company whose mission is to bring genetics into mainstream medicine. The vision of Invitae is to evolve from a genetic testing company to a genome management company. This evolution will be underpinned by our ability to responsibly unlock the value of data. We believe data is more powerful when shared and that patients always own their data. With those key tenets in mind, we are building a data platform that can support external-facing data products for partners, clinicians and patients, as well as internal data products for our operations and commercial teams.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with our data engineers, data governance leads, business development and partnerships team, and operations teams to design and build data products that our customers love
- Own the roadmap for novel data products that incorporate third party data sources, such as claims and prescription data
- Drive product requirements definition, program planning and tracking, and testing of new features
- Contribute to the data platform’s roadmap and vision
What you bring:
- A strong background in launching high-quality, scalable data products or platforms
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An ability to identify development bottlenecks, find solutions and relentlessly push implementation forward
- A desire to work in a fast paced environment on a wide range of projects
- Experience with large-scale genetic and patient data is a plus
- Experience working on products leveraging data processing tools such as Kafka and Debezium a plus
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.