Core Broking Product Owner at Lockton Companies (Kansas City, MO)
| Kansas City, MO
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:30 p.m. (CST) on Friday, September 23, 2022
As an experienced P&C insurance professional and Product Owner, you will be responsible for developing, executing, and managing a comprehensive strategy to identify and deliver capabilities and enhancements to the Core Broking platform from a P&C perspective. You will work closely across series with Commercial Insurance Department (CID) team members, CID and Risk Practices Leaders, Core Broking Steering Committee, and a cross-functional delivery team to enhance and evolve the platform and processes to drive efficiency, data insights, uncover best practices and process recommendations.
- Develops and maintains product roadmap to communicate vision and strategic development plan
- Leads prioritization of enhancements and bug fixes, participating in weekly change review activities.
- Leads the effort to collect feedback and identify enhancements to the Core Broking platform.
- Coordination with subject matter experts to help inform and advise team on capability requirements.
- Participates in grooming sessions with technical team to clarify and refine enhancement requirements.
- Demonstrates Core Broking capabilities and positively promotes the product to increase adoption.
- Works hand in hand with Change Management Team in understanding and communicating impacts to associates when rolling out new capabilities.
- Assists with developing process improvements and promoting best practices
- Participates in exploration of new technologies to integrate with CB platform
- Minimum 5 years Lockton facing CID experience (preferably)
- AE level skillset or above
- Passionate about transformation
- Technically proficient with strong critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective listener with high EQ
- Capable presenter (to all levels of organization)
- Effective organizational skills
More Information on Lockton Companies
Lockton Companies operates in the Insurance industry. The company is located in Bellevue, WA, Irvine, CA, Denver, CO, Omaha, NE, Kansas City, MO, Chicago, IL, New York, NY and Farmington, CT. Lockton Companies was founded in 1966. It has 7500 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 106 open jobs at Lockton Companies, click here.
Read Full Job Description