Business Digital Banking Lead-Product Management at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? Ever dream how you would make your banking experience better? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
As a Sr Director with the Digital Banking product team, you will be a leader in an exciting and dynamic environment at the intersection of technology and banking. You'll lead a team of professionals including product manager and product owners who are passionate about and take a client-first approach to everything they do.
The Digital Banking product team manages the day-to-day and strategic direction for FIS's Digital One portfolio of products which provide digital experiences and services to small and mid-tier banks across the U.S. The portfolio includes online and mobile banking apps, digital account opening, artificial intelligence-enabled data analytic capabilities and next-generation digital engagement tools including chat, video conference and document collaboration.
What you bring:
- You have 10+ years of product management experience-required
- You have 5+ years of managing digital products as a plus
- You will be both strategic and tactical in ways of identifying and creating features, understanding how they fit into the larger product suite.
- You will be capable of assessing the needs of the digital ecosystem, meet the needs of the customers, and understanding technological and compliance related impacts on the products.
- You can motivate your team and partners with a vision and executable steps to achieve that vision.
- You are a self-starter, need little direction and takes own initiatives
- You have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as strong presentation skills within a group or large audience
What you will be doing
As the Digital One Retail Banking Lead, you will own the strategic direction and execution of the consumer and small business components of the Digital One suite of products - including online and mobile banking apps, digital account opening and financial wellness such as credit monitoring, budgeting and spending insights. You manage the integration of an expanding portfolio of partnerships with FinTechs and other 3rd party software providers into the Retail Banking product suite.
Specifically, you will lead or be directly involved in:
- Manage the rollout of the latest-generation online banking experience, including the upgrade of clients from legacy platforms.
- Launching a next-generation mobile banking experience that provides consistent experiences with the online banking channel
- Enhancing the Digital Account Opening product and strategy to be more deeply integrated in the retail ecosystem and enabling a digital-first mindset for banks
- Embedding a robust client experience and feedback program that incorporates the voice of the customer into our design and development processes
- Continuously evolving user experiences to push the boundaries of traditional banking apps, emphasizing simplicity, discoverability, and personalization
- Managing the measurement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including financial measures, against targets for your portfolio
- Discovering, championing, and implementing partnerships with FinTech and emerging technology providers that enhance the product offering
You will also:
- Demonstrate leadership qualities by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
- Lead with an omni-channel mindset that fully incorporates online and mobile experiences as well as the latest trends such as wearables, and beyond
- Manage of a team of product managers and product owners, including setting objectives, measuring progress, and engaging in ongoing performance discussions
- Collaborate with senior management to provide executive-level business updates, content for market messages, sales collateral, and RFPs (request for proposal).
- Work closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority projects.
- Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of visibility and opportunity
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.