Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
• Develops product requirements leveraging stakeholders including Origami sales and service as well as our customers and prospects.
• Prioritizes, plans, and specifies features and development roadmap in alignment with Market Strategy Lead prioritization.
• Aligns to agile methodologies and best practices as defined by Product Operations Manager.
• Partners with cross-functional team to ensure successful rollout of functionality and solutions.
• Uses critical questioning skills to synthesize customer feedback and identify root problems in order to solution and effectively communicate to relevant teams.
• Prioritizes user experience (UX) - develops wireframes and task flows based on user needs.
• Works with tools such as JIRA for release planning, triage, and release planning.
• Performs technical assessment on potential product partners and supports selected partners technical needs.
• Triages and assesses enhancement requests as submitted by service and clients for market area.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree - Technology, business, liberal arts, science, or engineering
• Minimum 1+ years product management in a SaaS-based B2B environment
• Agile product management experience a plus
• Relevant Insurance or Risk Management experience preferred
Who We Are
Origami Risk is a leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for risk management, insurance, safety, and compliance. We've designed our single-platform, cloud-based software to be easily configurable to meet the needs of insured corporate and public entities, brokers and risk consultants, insurers and MGAs, third party claims administrators (TPAs), risk pools, and more. To fulfill our singular focus of helping our clients achieve their business objectives, our software is supported by a best-in-class service team of experienced risk, insurance, and safety professionals who have an ideal balance of industry knowledge and technological expertise.
Since its founding in 2009, Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work" and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).