Associate Product Operations Manager at Pluralsight (Remote)
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes, and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with hard-working people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most relevantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard, and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
The Pluralsight Skills Strategy and Operations mission is to act as change catalysts accelerating business growth. We help Skills by continuously driving strategic alignment and operational excellence. We enable all team members to do their best work and know their work matters. The Associate Product Operations Manager will report directly to the Senior Director of Product Operations. This role will have the opportunity to join a growing Product Operations team and provide cross-functional support to Skills leaders in Skills Shared Platform, Skills Content Development, and Cloud Skills.
The Associate Product Operations Manager will drive high-priority initiatives such as Operating Framework Best Practices, Product Development Lifecycle (PDLC) Best Practices, and Product Development University (PDU) Reboot.
Who you're committed to being:
- Inquisitive, critical thinker: you look for how things can work better
- Creative problem-solver: you find ways to clearly communicate value to stakeholders
- Passionate about business impact: you truly understand how to build a product operations muscle that empowers our team members to do their best work
- An effective communicator, influencer, and collaborator: people trust and follow you
- Innovative, data-driven, and empathetic in how you lead people working on your initiatives
- You love to win and bring infectious energy to the workplace
What you'll own:
- Ensuring scalable, effective business processes
- Collaborating to make strategic tool recommendations
- Providing business administration of the department tech stack
- Managing department-wide changes and communication plans
- Maintaining templates, references, and resources for product managers
Experience you'll need:
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of related or equivalent experience; a Bachelor's degree, or an advanced degree without experience
- Background in product operations, product management, or operational role that worked closely with product and engineering teams in a fast-paced, growth SaaS company
- Ability to work cross-functionally with limited guidance in support of key company initiatives, business partners, and stakeholders
- Skilled at creating, implementing, and/or driving product development lifecycle (PDLC) standards and best practices at scale - or a willingness to learn
- Some proficiency with business systems and tools (Jira, Confluence, Workboard, Aha!, Salesforce, etc.)