Associate Product Manager/Sr. BSA at Motive, ex KeepTruckin (Remote)
Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
- Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our Lead-to-Cash systems and business workflows.
- Prior experience in partnering with Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Order Management and other stakeholders to understand their business needs, prioritize them against overall business goals
- Drive strategic initiatives for Lead-to-Cash systems and workflows on Salesforce, CPQ and other enterprise applications
- Draft design documents, gather requirements, build test and deployment plans, manage communications, and own initiatives from inception through rollout.
- Collaborate closely with Salesforce Systems Administration, Development, Quality Assurance and Support teams to build, configure, test and release systems changes in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
- Understanding of Lead-to-Cash business processes and systems related to Marketing, CRM (Salesforce ecosystem), CPQ (Salesforce), Billing (Zuora), ERP applications (Netsuite), and Order Management.
- 2+ years of experience designing solutions and building requirements for CRM, CPQ platforms that translate into low friction and high impact business processes.
- Minimum of one implementation life cycle with Salesforce
- Experience working with mid-senior business stakeholders in technical/developer/business communities
- Understanding of best practices and processes in Agile
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written visual and oral communications.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence, people skills, self-awareness, and team focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems or related fields.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.