Associate Product Manager at Equifax Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Equifax is seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to partner with an extremely collaborative team and best product managers around. We offer great training, room for career advancement and a great work/life balance.
- Organize and lead cross-functional planning sessions to facilitate new product development and product enhancements
- Manage and maintain product quality and documentation by partnering with various stakeholders across the enterprise
- Coordinate across internal and external stakeholders to identify key risks, issues and dependencies related to product development, enhancement, and customer implementation
- Help formulate descriptions and requirements definitions for product development
- Prepare for, and support, product releases, monitor product adoption and use, collecting customer feedback
- Track, monitor and report on multiple KPIs reflecting overall product performance
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to support conclusions and/or present insights and findings
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of product management experience
More Information on Equifax Inc.
Equifax Inc. operates in the Consulting industry. The company is located in Atlanta, GA. Equifax Inc. was founded in 2022. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 96 open jobs at Equifax Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description