Want to be an integral part of creating an industry-changing B2B SaaS product? FloQast is innovating solutions in the task management software and accounting space. We believe that our fresh approach to accounting processes represents a massive opportunity to dramatically improve the day to day lives of accountants and their teams. Our software helps save countless hours, days, and in some cases weeks of their time while also empowering them to achieve the highest degree of transparency, accuracy, and control of their monthly close process and other activities. We are seeking a passionate, collaborative and customer-focused Associate Product Manager. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the Associate Product Manager contributes to the success of the team by managing the overall product lifecycle: conducting market research and testing, defining requirements, collaborating with development to design, implement, test, refine and deploy new features, and working companywide to assure successful launches and growth of the product line.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the tasks and challenges of Accounting departments at mid-market and larger companies
- Working closely with the Director of Product Management to define the product roadmap based on overall business strategy and customer needs
- Generate new product feature enhancements that improve user experience and drive growth
- Understand and translate product strategy into requirements and wireframes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key customers
- Engage users in pre-launch testing from concept to prototype and launch
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with other stakeholders including Design, Engineering, Marketing and Sales to ensure successful launches
- Work closely with UX designers to research, define, and test next generation experiences that increase the adoption of the products, improve conversion of new customers, and improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate daily with the Development team to ensure projects are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality
- Manage resolution of urgent technical issues while communicating changes to business stakeholders
What You'll Bring:
- Prior work experience in Product Management preferred
- Prior experience in an Accounting or Financial Planning role is highly desired
- Solid technical aptitude with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well organized
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,500 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently. Learn more at FloQast.com.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- What is engineering working on? Our FQ Engineering Blog showcases a number of our recent efforts straight from the engineers working on them. Check it out!
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email