Associate Product Manager | Platform as a Service at Talkdesk (Remote)
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Are you passionate about building scalable, secure and user friendly web solutions in a fast-paced environment? Have you been waiting for your opportunity to work for one of the hottest new tech companies? As a Product Manager at Talkdesk we expect you to become the voice of our customers and market, and work with the engineering team to turn the vision into product requirements.
What You'll Be Doing
Product Managers work closely with other product managers, engineers, and designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and help QA’ing new releases.
In the Builder Platform cluster you will be a key asset in helping the development of a platform that will enable internal and external stakeholders to be autonomous on easily building and extending the Talkdesk ecosystem, providing them with tools and systems that allow for faster, consistent and reusable outcomes.
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services;
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights;
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests;
- Triaging bugs and feature requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or an unrelated field if proven experience;
- Previous experience as a product manager, project manager, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role;
- Previous hands-on or project experience in data-driven departments ranging from data engineering to business, data analytics and data science (plus);
- Technical background in software industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technologies and business needs.