Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and contributes to the product vision and roadmap
- Partners with Product Managers and the Market Managers to understand and set the correct customer expectations regarding product/solution delivery
- Supports business cases to assess the relative benefits of product enhancements or new products
- Basic understanding and represents the voice of the customer for the product functionality in the portfolio
- Works cross-functionally with the GHX product management and domain teams to translate market needs into well-defined, clear, and concise user stories
- Specifies scope and requirements as well as defines acceptance criteria for those features
- Collaborates with Development/Domain teams to prioritize development items to align with the product roadmap
- Acts as a liaison between the delivery team and business groups by communicating the "why" and translating market needs into clear, well defined user stories
- Acts as liaison between the delivery team and business groups by providing clear cross-functional communication of development timelines, scope, and implications
- Manages and develops product backlog, as well as user stories backlog for implementation
- Works with Product Management to determine ongoing priorities and business values for functionality and stories
- Works with Product Managers to develop high-level requirements for functionality
- Coordinates alignment of development, testing, infrastructure, support and implementation teams for successful introduction of products to market
- Manages releases to ensure delivery, coordinating milestones across teams
- Tracks and reports on product status to ensure delivery dates are met
- Assist with monitoring product performance and assist with proactively identifies opportunities for product improvements
- Identifies risks, issues, and problems and escalates as appropriate, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles
- Assist Product Management and the Market Managers to support analysis of profitability and competitive gaps
- Assist within the organization for support escalations and organizational education
- Builds and maintains relationships across the organizations, with teams and individuals
- Strong team player
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience.
- 1-2 years' prior experience in a Product Management role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate within SaaS organization
- A mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others and resolve any conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Ability to assess risks, dependencies, and identify mitigation strategies
- Technical aptitude to understand product/solution dynamics and recommend product enhancements preferred
- Adept at working collaboratively across multiple business and technical functions.
- Sound project management skills, with well-developed organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Strong team player
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
Estimated salary range for this position: $62,100-$84,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 1000 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Colorado, with additional offices in Europe, Illinois, Florida, and Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, "GHX") provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.
GHX believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. GHX expects and requires the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere. Improper interference with the ability of GHX's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.