We are a technology consulting firm focused on digital transformation and custom software development. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies, practices and build the best custom solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in cross team collaboration, combining our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
The Associate Director, Digital Acceleration is responsible for the development and delivery of strategic advisory services for Devbridge. The role will work alongside Devbridge delivery teams to scale client organizations through a blended model of training, coaching, advisory services, and experiential learning through working with Devbridge delivery teams.
You have a strong reputation for generating buy-in from clients and teams alike, as you sell and deliver projects. You believe strategic and focused actions will get you close to sponsors, and quality is more important than quantity. You are not afraid to work with clients in a billable capacity to help define their strategy and shape business problems into winning solutions. You make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently. You are a doer. You recognize the complexity of services we offer, and your demeanor is creative, technical, and consultative in nature. You are natural at starting strategic conversations with new clients or expanding into new divisions of existing accounts based on grounded knowledge of the client’s strategic priorities.
You will own a subset of the business portfolio and expand it through intimate knowledge of strategic accounts, as well as leverage your network to expand the portfolio into new accounts.
Success looks like:
You will work closely in support of the Managing Director to set strategy and execute.
- Growing Devbridge’s reach in the market by expanding our services into new organizations and markets
- Developing and refining a scalable model for strategic services
- Defining sustained quality in delivery
- Refining and delivering on unique Devbridge IP
- Establish a scalable approach, reinforcing the vision of Devbridge’s Digital Acceleration services from roadmap through engagement delivery
- Drive revenue, both directly through client engagements, and by building an effective team that understands client’s business priorities
- Resolve client issues as a key member of the escalation process
- Directly manage a team who will advise and deliver high quality outputs to clients
- Pitch our services in a highly consultative fashion, delivering real value to the client with each interaction
- Lead the sales process, from workshop, to proposal, to SoW
- Work with practice directors to refine Devbridge’s IP to be inclusive of digital acceleration services and delivery methods
- Take responsibility for a subset of the Managing Director’s portfolio - whom you will be reporting to, including actively consulting on key client engagements.
- Experience as a product manager, professional services consultant or technology leadership role
- Experience in professional services consulting or custom software with executive buyers
- Experience leading digital transformation initiatives for large organizations
- Master’s degree or certification in organizational change management a plus
- Experience directly managing teams
- Desire to work in an agile, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to thrive when multi-tasking, adjusting priorities quickly
- Demonstrated ability to generate revenue from new and existing accounts
- Proven history of taking initiative – doing, not just talking
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurances
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
Devbridge is a full stack research, design and bespoke software development consultancy for global institutions in the financial services, forensics, healthcare, hospitality, industrial supply, and transportation sectors. We have been in business for over twelve years, growing at 40% a year and operating across five global offices with more than 580 full-time employees.
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote. This position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.