Assistant Manager - Product Analytics at Altisource (Remote)
Do you have a passion for leading edge, online consumer products? Are you ready for a critical role working with a team of talented and enthusiastic product management professionals? Are you ready to work for a successful, growing and proven company where ownership, accountability and performance are rewarded?
Join the team at Altisource® to help revolutionize real estate investment options in the United States with Equator.com. This is a best of both worlds opportunity where you can participate in a true startup with the backing and financial security of Altisource® (NASDAQ: ASPS) a leading provider of real estate transaction services.
As the APM/Product Manager you will be responsible for launching new products that build on Equator.com’s success. You will transform data into insights and strategy and identify profitable opportunities that meet the needs of our business. You will work both independently and cross-functionally to generate ideas, transform those ideas into technical requirements, and work closely with design and development to deliver new products and features. You will be responsible for owning your roadmap, making appropriate product tradeoffs, and measuring success of your initiatives.
- Business analysis (data analysis, industry analysis & competitor analysis et al)
- Managing presentations and reporting for executive management, business units, and clients using Snowflake / MS SQL
- Data Visualization using Tableau and/or Power BI
- Process automation using VBA (Excel Macro) / Python
- Machine Learning Models using Python and Azure ML Studio
- Data identification, collation, reconciliation, and validation
- Identification and prioritization of competing ideas using OKR methodology and AB testing of selected ideas to evaluate it
- Ad-hoc analysis to facilitate executive management in decision making
- Understand and analyze Web traffic using Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Bachelor’s in engineering (MBA preferred but not desired)
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills with an eye for detail and independent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to liaise with internal & external stakeholders to take projects to completion
- Strong drive to get things done quickly and correctly in strict accordance with standards, policies, and timelines
- Expert knowledge of Snowflake /MS SQL
- Good knowledge of Tableau and/or Power BI
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and exposure to Macros (VBA)
- Good knowledge of Python and Azure ML Studio
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and BigQuery
- Good statistics knowledge and AB testing analysis
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES
· Competitive salary based on your experience and skills
· Comprehensive insurance plans; - Medical insurance for employees and family, Personal Accident Benefit and Life Insurance for employees
· Wellness Programs – Doctor support, Psychologist, Counselor, Onsite health checkup camps, etc.
· 10 paid holidays, plus 26 paid days off per year
· Lots of employee engagement activities
OUR CORE VALUES
For our employees, customers, and shareholders, we commit to…
· Act with Integrity – exhibit unwavering integrity, compliance, and ethical conduct at all times
· Energize People – enable exceptional people to energize their teams and drive results
· Empower Innovation – reward the relentless creation of innovative and compliant solutions to achieve our mission and generate value for our customers
· Exceed Customer Expectations – execute world-class solutions to deliver value and delight our customers
· Win as a Team – embrace the passion, energy, and power of our global teams to win as “One-Altisource”
· Enrich Communities – create positive impacts for the communities where we live and serve
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!