Agile Product Manager at Birchbox (Remote)
About FemTec Health
Founded in 2020 by Dr. Kimon Angelides and publicly launched in October 2021, FemTec Health is the leading Health and Beauty Sciences Company focused on women’s health. FemTech Health’s mission is to revolutionize women’s healthcare by using state-of-the-art genomics, predictive intelligence, and digital technologies to create an experience that is unified, coordinated, and provides personalized services and products that are meaningful and effective for women. FemTec Health’s brands include Birchbox and Awesome Woman.
Awesome Woman provides a virtual-first wellbeing home for women. We are the destination where women can get comprehensive health services. Our vision is to be the single destination that best understands and satisfies the health and beauty needs of women globally.
Why Join FemTec Health + Awesome Woman? You will be working with a team of hardworking, mission-driven people trying to effect change in women’s beauty and well-being from the inside out as quickly and meaningfully as possible.
Position Overview: We're looking for an Agile Product Manager responsible for helping to set product strategy, contributing to the product roadmap, and prioritizing and approving work to ensure our product functions properly and provides maximum value. The Agile Product Manager will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinate the development effort. This position represents the voice of the customer by identifying user needs and ensuring customers can understand the total value of the product. This role is critical to deliver our product in a way that helps make FemTec’s vision a reality.
- Utilize expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices to develop, document, and manage the project management process.
- Demonstrate, teach, and coach the adoption of agile practices such as user story mapping and prioritization techniques.
- Attend daily stand ups with the development team and coordinate planning and review sessions as someone responsible for the team achieving deliverables.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to gain alignment on product vision and roadmaps. Use the product vision and roadmaps to present clear and well-defined goals for product increments.
- Gather data from qualitative and quantitative analysis to inform roadmaps and adapt backlog accordingly; customer needs analysis, competitive research analysis, market trend reporting, and internal stakeholder requests.
- Track and manage metrics to measure product performance (e.g. adoption metrics, customer satisfaction, etc.)
- Degree in computer science, business, science or a related field
- 2+ years working with a technical team + Technical background
- Agile Certification and demonstrable deep understanding of Agile methods ( Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Proficiency in GSuite and Asana
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bonus Points: Experience in the healthcare sector
A successful candidate…
- Has a proven record of executing towards MVP delivery in a startup environment
- Takes initiative to make informed decisions when needed.
- Prioritizes effectively by assessing and understanding business value.
- Feels comfortable working in a fast paced, quickly changing, target driven environment.
FemTec Health welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We celebrate how different perspectives benefit our employees, our products, and our community. We are focused on cultivating a diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and innovation.